Small Business Workshop
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS: JOIN US!
Centric Bank and Susquehanna SCORE are teaming up again to bring you the
Financing for Small Business Workshop
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
5:30 - 8:00 PM
Camp Hill Borough Building
2145 Walnut Street, Camp Hill PA 17011
You’ve created or bought a business. It’s successful. And now you want it to grow, but you need cash for equipment, employees, raw materials, marketing, or a new facility. What are your options?
To learn how to use financing to grow your business, register today for the Financing For Small Business workshop.
$10.00 / person; Military veterans free.
Light buffet and beverages will be provided.
Make your reservation here: http://susquehanna.score.org
Overview - 5:30-6:30
Experienced business mentors and bank personnel will provide an overview of business financing possibilities, covering topics such as:
• Seed money: How much of your own money should you invest?
• Should you borrow from family and friends? When and how much?
• What are the pros and cons of crowd-funding your startup?
• When should you seek investors?
• How much ownership should you give investors?
• What is the Small Business Administration (SBA) loan process?
• Have you heard about Community First Loans?
One-on-One Sessions - 6:30-8:00
Get personal guidance from the people who can help you with the financing you need to grow your business. Speak with the experts one-on-one to get answers to your individual business-forward questions.
We hope you’ll join us for the personal guidance about financing your growing business!
Questions? Call Cory Bishop at 717.585.5452