Personal Mobile Banking
Centric Bank’s FREE* Mobile Banking provides you with the ultimate convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from your smart phone.
How to Enroll or Use Mobile Banking
- To use our Mobile Banking you must first be enrolled in our Online Banking services. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, please enroll now or call your local financial center.
- Login to Online Banking and change the password that was initially provided to you by Centric Bank when you first signed up. If you have already changed this password, disregard this step.
- Download the free mobile banking app to your device and login with your new password you created. Enjoy!
Mobile Banking Features
Mobile Banking from Centric Bank allows you to:
- View your balance and transaction history
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Set up account alerts
- Transfer funds
- Suspend, re-activate or cancel lost debit cards
View or download our Mobile Banking User Guide for details about all our mobile services.
Enjoy these Features with the Centric Bank Mobile App
Balance and Transaction History
For each of your accounts, check your balance, view transactions and use the quick navigation icon (…) to select Transfer From, Deposit To, or Pay From.
Transfer money between your Centric accounts.
Manage Your Debit Cards
You have control over your card with this valuable security feature of our mobile app.
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Temporarily suspend a card if you think you’ve lost it. Card turns up in a coat pocket? Simply re-activate it!
- Suspend your card when you know you won’t be using it – to prevent unauthorized purchases or withdrawals – turn the card back on instantly when you’re ready to use it again.
Mobile Deposit (Remote Deposit Anywhere)
Deposit checks with the snap of a photo! Easy to use with auto focus…simply line up your camera and the app does the rest. Enjoy the convenience of securely depositing checks when it’s convenient for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning July 1, 2018, to comply with new banking regulations, you will be required to endorse the back of your check with your signature and the words "For mobile deposit at Centric Bank" before taking a photo of the check for deposit using our mobile banking app. Your check may be rejected without proper endorsement. After you've taken the photo of the check, please remember to mark the box on the back of the check indicating that the Mobile Deposit was made. See our updated Centric Bank Mobile Deposit User Agreement (formerly Remote Deposit Anywhere User Agreement) or call us at 717.657.7727 if you have any questions.
Text Balance and History
Get your account balances and transaction history instantly! Just text “Bal” or “Hist” to our Text Banking number (895-49) and your account info will be texted back to you immediately.
Set up alerts in Online Banking and receive them on your mobile device. This feature is totally customizable! Set up alerts for what you need!
- When your account drops below a certain balance
- When a check has cleared
- Reminders to pay a bill
- When your account has insufficient funds
- When an ACH debit or credit has been posted to your account
Plus enjoy these convenient features!
- Touch ID, or “Fingerprint” login
- Remember Me option for faster login
- Select your own landing page
- View check images
- Find ATM and branch locations
Customer security is a top priority for the team at Centric Bank. As always, our mobile service has the same protection as online banking. Centric Bank utilizes state-of-the-art encryption technology, authentication, firewalls and secure login to protect your accounts from unauthorized access. No sensitive data is ever stored locally on your mobile device.
For more information about our Mobile Banking app, please contact Centric Bank at 717.657.7727 or toll free 888.274.2033.
*Centric Bank does not currently charge a fee for mobile banking, but your mobile carrier may charge data usage fees, text message or Internet access fees.
Mobile App Tips
- Choose which accounts appear in your mobile app from within your Online Banking account.
- Alerts must be created in Online Banking, under the Options tab. You can set alerts to be e-mailed to you, texted, or choose “login” to have alerts appear when you login to online banking or the mobile app.
- When taking check photos: make sure your check is on a dark background and ensure there’s enough light.