Business Banking for Nonprofit Organizations
Nonprofit organizations may not be focused on creating profits the way traditional businesses are, but nonprofit groups do have an obligation to themselves, their mission and the people they serve to make the best possible use of their resources.
This is where Centric Bank can help.
Centric Bank offers banking for non-profit organizations, uniquely designed around your specific needs. Our business banking for non-profits includes:
- Nonprofit Checking account which offers no minimum balance, no maintenance fees, and earns tiered interest, so the higher your balance the more you earn. A non-interest bearing account is also available.
- Services that give you more control over your money, so more of your revenues can go toward your mission.
- Personalized attention and service, so you can find solutions that meet your needs.
- Mobile and online banking, so your team members can bank on your schedule, even if your mission requires you to travel.
- Remote deposit of checks, allowing you to deposit donations without having to come into a financial center.
- Merchant services, allowing you to accept donations through a variety of payment options.
- Certificates of Deposit, so you can earn a competitive interest rate on your money and make the greatest impact on the greatest number of people.
We understand the value non-profit organizations bring to our community, and we support them fully, not only through our services, but also through our own commitment to their missions. Our team members are passionate about taking part in local non-profit efforts. Our employees volunteer, donate to causes and work to make a difference in our communities — just like you.
Centric Bank and You
Our team works directly with foundation executives and their committees to create critical financial solutions that meet organizational objectives. Involving your banking partner in developing your financial objectives will help foundations create a diverse, long-term portfolio of sustainability and growth that is designed to serve your core beneficiaries long into the future. At Centric Bank, we see the value and importance of your services firsthand, and we not only want to see your mission succeed; we want to help make it happen.
To see how we can help your nonprofit organization succeed, contact us at 717.657.7727 or Connect with a Banker
Our Commitment to Non-profits
Don’t just take our word for it. Find out how we have made a measurable difference to this organization:
“As a stronghold for foundation and nonprofit banking, Centric Bank is a passionate neighborhood partner, deeply invested in the people and businesses that call central Pennsylvania home. The Centric team works, shops and lends locally. We truly value the banking services they provide and the guidance, knowledge and support they offer to our schools and the entire Camp Hill community.” -- Robin Jones, Executive Director of the Camp Hill Lion Foundation and David Reeder, Camp Hill School District Superintendent.
Vet Your Potential Bank With These Five Questions
When choosing a banking partner, we believe it’s good business — and responsible stewardship — to vet the institution with questions concerning their commitment and footprint in the community:
- What is the bank’s community history? Are they local lenders with deep banking experience?
- What non-profits, causes and foundations does the bank support?
- Are they interested in becoming knowledgeable about and supportive of your foundation? Do they respect your passion for your cause?
- What degree of trust has the bank developed in the community? Is their reputation equal to their core principles?
- Does your banking partner have the investment tools and mechanisms in place to earn your organization money? Is there a competitive return on assets and on the principal?
At Centric Bank, we work hard to support non-profits and foundations in a variety of ways, and we work to offer personalized solutions. We also to get to know the foundations we support.
The non-profit organizations in our communities have come to rely on and trust Centric Bank for their financial needs, and we take that trust very seriously. We offer a variety of mechanisms and financial tools to serve the specific needs of nonprofits in our area.
We are always eagerly listening to non-profit organizations and groups in our region to bring them the latest services for their needs. We hope to continue our long history of working with non-profits by offering support to your organization. If you would like to learn more about our banking services for non-profit groups, contact Centric Bank
today at 717.657.7727.