Certificates of Deposit
Offering a stable environment for your Business's money for an extended period of time. Maximize your earnings with terms ranging from one month to 60 months. With Centric Bank, you also enjoy CDs with additional advantages:
- Competitive interest rates guaranteed for the entire term
- Establish accounts with a minimum of $1,000
- FDIC insurance for deposits up to $250,000
- Interest reinvested or distributed monthly
The Advantages of a Certificate of Deposit for Your Business
While certificates of deposit require you to leave the funds in the account untouched for a certain time period, they do offer several advantages:
- They may earn higher interest rates than money market accounts.
- They give you a place to save additional money from a seasonal influx, larger order or other unexpected or expected event.
- They give you control over when you will receive a surplus of money in the form of interest paid, allowing you to set aside money during busy periods
- so you have extra cash on hand during times when business is slower.
- They prevent you and your team from spending money immediately, giving you time to create a business plan for any surplus.
- They are an asset you can list in your annual report or budget.
Getting Started With CDs
Whether you have extensive experience in the business world purchasing large and small CDs or whether you're getting ready to buy your first certificate of deposit as a company, contact Centric Bank or visit one of our financial centers to speak with one of our team members.
We can help you determine which savings product makes the most sense for your business. We can explain the full range of financial products available and assist you in exploring the various types of CDs which might be a good fit for your business. Our goal is the same as yours – to make your business succeed.
As a local business ourselves, we understand how local businesses think. We always treat our business customers as part of the family and in fact we often work with and patronize the businesses who become our clients. As the only bank headquartered in Harrisburg, we take our responsibility to local business seriously.