As you prepare to buy your first home, upgrade or downsize your current residence, or refinance an existing loan, we hope you will find these resources helpful. Please contact one of our mortgage experts if you have questions or need assistance with a mortgage loan.
It only takes a few minutes to apply for pre-qualification, and prequalifying for a mortgage loan allows you to:
- Narrow your search by knowing exactly what you can afford
- Send a message to sellers that you're ready to buy
- Speed up the home loan approval process
We hope these calculators will help guide you in the mortgage process. The use of financial calculators should be considered for reference purposes only. Centric Bank does not guarantee the accuracy of these calculators.
- Should I refinance?
- What will my payment be?
- How much house can I afford?
- How do points affect my payment amount?
For more calculators, check out our Calculators page.
What to Bring to a Mortgage Application
For your mortgage application meeting, please bring with you:
- Two years of signed federal tax returns: all pages, schedules, W-2, 1099, K-1
- Two years of signed business returns, if self-employed
- Past 30 days of pay stubs
- Most recent two months bank statements: Checking, Savings, Money Market
- For all properties currently owned:
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Current real estate tax bills
- Hazard insurance declarations page
- Deed to your home, if refinancing
- Agreement of Sale, if purchasing
- Driver’s License