Certificates of Deposit & Individual Retirement Accounts
Certificates of Deposit offer a stable environment for your money for an extended period of time. Maximize your earnings with terms ranging from one month to 60 months.
- Competitive interest rates guaranteed for the entire term
- Establish accounts with a minimum of $1,000
- FDIC insurance covers deposits up to $250,000
- Interest reinvested or distributed monthly
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Certificates are available with terms from 12 to 60 months.
CDARS® (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service)
Combine the convenience of working with one financial institution with the security of FDIC insurance.
- Full insurance. Using the CDARS® service, access up to $50 million in FDIC protection on CD investments.
- One bank. You work solely with Centric Bank.
- One rate. You earn one interest rate on CD investments placed through CDARS®. With CDARS®, there is no need to negotiate multiple interest rates.
- One statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments. No need to consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- No hidden fees. There are no hidden fees of any kind. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees or transaction fees for using the CDARS service. The interest rate you see is the interest rate you get.
- A wide variety of maturities. You can select from various maturities ranging from 4 weeks to 5 years.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
To learn about Centric Bank's current CD rates and specials, please contact any of our Financial Centers.