Our cash management services are designed to improve your business’s cash flow and operational efficiency. You’re one click or call away from our cash management experts and our monthly flat fee is a business advantage.
Contact the Cash Management Team at 717.686.4320 to see how Centric Bank’s cash management services can help streamline your operations.
We offer access to your account information 24/7 through our convenient, safe, and secure online banking. We also offer the use of a security token for additional authentication. Customers enjoy the following features:
- View account balances and transactions
- View account history
- View check images, deposit tickets, and deposited items
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Current day and previous day reporting
- Stop payments
- Quickbooks reporting for easier account reconciliation
Make deposits right from your computer with our digital check scanner and an Internet connection. One of our remote deposit specialists will visit your place of business to install your check scanner and instruct you in this simple process.
- Scan your checks directly from your office.
- Each deposit is sent through our secure digital processing website.
- Your account will be credited within one business day.
- Keep scanned checks on file at your office until they clear your account.
If you have a very low volume of checks to deposit, you can also use our mobile web app to scan checks from your smart phone! Learn more about Mobile Banking here.
Initiate debits and credits electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system. Typical ACH applications include the following:
- Payroll direct deposit
- Tax payments
- Corporate payments and collections
- Vendor payments
By making it easier for you to make and collect payments, a strong ACH system allows you to control money coming in and going out, helping you promote positive cash flow at your organization.
The ACH allows you to initiate credits and debits electronically. If you have an account where tax, pre-authorized or payroll debits are made, ACH Debit Blocker allows you to gain more control. The system automatically filters out unrecognized debit attempt and only accepts debits from those ACH originators you have authorized.
Make credit card processing convenient and flexible for both you and your customers with our Merchant Services.
- Process payments for Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, or bank debit cards
- Equipment available at competitive prices
- Fees are deducted from your account at the end of each month
- Local support for installation, training, and questions
Enjoy the protection of an automated check matching system which allows you to monitor checks processed for payment against your account and reject any unauthorized transactions before a loss may occur.
Transfer funds quickly and securely to accounts at other U.S. banks. Our cut-off time for same-day online wire transfers is 3:00 p.m. With our online domestic wire transfers, you can easily pay vendors and suppliers or receive payment, promoting positive cash flow at your business.
Make the most of your excess cash through one of our sweep accounts to maximize your earnings potential. Sweep accounts automatically transfer excess money out of your account and deposit it in a money market account or other account designed to earn you money. You can sweep money into your money market account overnight or for an extended period of time, maximizing your revenues by allowing your funds to work for your company. Centric Bank offers a choice of sweep accounts:
- Investment Sweep - Manages your cash more efficiently and increases your income by automatically transferring excess funds into a Money Market Investment Sweep Account which is interest bearing and FDIC insured.
- Zero Balance Accounts - Simplify your banking and maximize your business’s cash flow with a Zero Balance Account.
Escrow sub-accounts allow you to keep money on behalf of clients or other stakeholders. For example, if you're a property manager, an escrow subaccount allows you to safely and securely store your renters’ security deposits.
A Centric Bank Escrow Sub-Account helps you manage funds more easily by saving time and reducing paperwork and includes the following convenient features:
- Combined statements
- Online viewing and transfers
- Nickname accounts on statements
- Interest-bearing options
If you cannot make it to the bank during regular business hours for your cash deposits, our night deposit service may be a good solution. Conveniently secure your deposits 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with our vault protected night depository service at no additional charge.
Cash Management for Your Organization
Few things are as important to business success as cash management. Positive cash flow ensures you have enough money to pay your vendors and suppliers while maintaining good financial health at your organization.
Centric Bank can be your partner in providing you with the cash management services you need to maintain positive cash flow at your business. Our goal is to help you save time while offering you all the services of a comprehensive cash management program.
Centric Bank recognizes that cash management for non-profits is very different than cash management for government or a larger business. Every industry and company has unique needs to ensure their cash flow is as healthy as possible.
That's why Centric Bank takes the time to get to know every client and to offer unique services for each need. Whether you need services for your municipality or for your health care facility or legal practice, Centric Bank’s cash management services can help. We’d be happy to discuss your options to help you find the right solutions to help you make the most of your revenues and bills.
Cash Management Benefits
At Centric Bank, our cash management services are designed for a variety of organizations and businesses. Our goal is to help you:
- Balance your accounts with comprehensive and easy-to-use services
- Get more control over cash flow at your business by allowing you to easily access information about your accounts at any time — and from anywhere
- Bank according to your needs, so everyone at your organization who requires access to your bank account can do so safely and securely
- Transfer money to and from your organization when you need to so you can pay suppliers, accept payments and more
- Get the services you require personalized for your specific industry, whether you need cash management for health care providers, attorneys, municipalities or something entirely different
To discuss the cash management needs of your business, please contact our Cash Management Team at 717.686.4320.