COVID-19 Answers & Resources
When will Centric Bank lobbies reopen? Our financial centers in Lower Paxton, Derry Township, Camp Hill and Silver Spring will be reopening on Monday, June 1, when Dauphin County joins Cumberland County in the “yellow” phase of the State’s reopening plan. Our Devon and Doylestown financial centers will open on Monday, June 8, when Bucks and Chester counties enter the “yellow” phase as well. We look forward to seeing you in our offices again!
How are you protecting customers and employees when you reopen lobbies?
We have, and continue, to take precautions to protect you and our employees.
- We have installed sneeze guards at all our teller windows.
- All of our facilities have been fogged with disinfectant.
- Our team members are wearing masks; we ask that you do as well. Our masks protect you, your mask protects our employees. We may ask you to remove your mask briefly so that we are able to identify you.
- Please use the available hand sanitizer when you enter our office before transacting business.
- Please maintain social distancing from our employees and other customers when you visit our offices.
How can I do my banking without coming into an office? Any transaction you would typically do in our lobby, we are able to handle through our drive-up windows if you prefer. Please check the Locations page for drive-up locations.
We offer many other ways which allow you to do your banking business:
- Drive up windows & ATMs
- Night Depository
- Online Banking with bill pay
- Mobile App with mobile deposit
- Telephone Banking
- Loan Payment Portal
- Digital Wallet
- Debit Card
You have a Customer Appreciation Day every summer; will you hold that event this year?
Due to the pandemic this year’s celebration will be postponed to a later date. Stay tuned for more information!
How can I make a loan payment without visiting a branch? Consumer loan payments can be made using any of the following options:
- On our Online Payment Portal
- By mailing your payment to:
PO Box 62090
Harrisburg, PA 17106-2090
- Using any of our drive-up lanes. Please see our Locations page for drive-up locations.
I’m afraid I won’t be able to make my consumer loan payments due to the COVID-19 situation. Talk to us! We are here to help, and you may be able to take advantage of our Skip a Payment program, depending on the type of loan you have. Please contact us so that we can discuss the options for your specific needs.
The COVID-19 shut down has put me in a tight spot financially, and I may need to borrow some money to get me through. We have developed a COVID-19 Emergency Personal Unsecured Loan to help our customers through this challenging financial situation. Please see details here, and contact us to apply.
My business is closed due to COVID-19; how can I apply for assistance from the Government? We have developed several tools that help small businesses navigate the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act), which includes the Paycheck Protection Program and changes to the SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans.
How can I deposit a check? You make take advantage of our Night Depository boxes, mobile deposit from your smart phone using our Mobile App, or for businesses with a large number of checks, our Remote Deposit Capture. If you have questions about accessing any of these services, please contact us at 888.274.2033 or 717.657.7727.
Is it safe for me to use the drive up or ATM? We are taking steps to ensure our offices, drive-up windows and ATMs are clean and sanitized to help protect our employees and customers. We have increased the daily cleaning of these devices, and our employees who work with customers are washing hands regularly, using hand sanitizers, and/or wearing gloves when handling paper and money through the drive up tubes.
Should I withdraw extra cash until this situation is over? Carrying or storing large sums of cash may pose a danger to your personal safety, and we do not recommend large cash withdrawals. It is your personal decision as to how much cash you want to have on hand.
Is the Bank in any danger of closing? Absolutely not. Centric Bank is a strong and well capitalized business and we have had Business Continuity and Disaster Plans in place, as required by banking regulation, for many years. Our Business Disaster Planning Committee has been working diligently to implement our plan and prepare for future possibilities.
We have listed below a number of other resources that you may find helpful for your business or personal financial needs at this time.
- Centric Bank COVID-19 Emergency Personal Unsecured Loan
- What Businesses Need to Know About the CARES Act
- SBA Eastern District PA
- Harrisburg Regional Chamber
- Lancaster Chamber
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Central Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Capital Region Economic Development Corporation
- Bucks County Economic Development Corporation
- Chester County Economic Development Corporation
- Susquehanna SCORE